Monday, November 6, 2017

The Sparkleball Rainbowacy - Part 3 - Gender Issues, Prom Drama, and Too Many Birthdays


Welcome back to the Sparkleball Rainbowacy, where no one will come to my sims parties. Maybe I ought to put that sniper mod to use. 

Whoops, you didn't hear that. 


The Sparkleball brood are having a rough time keeping their grades up to scratch. What do I expect with such horrible personalities, but eh. 


Jenna pops from a final try for a boy. I make sure that the baby is male using mods. I don't even care that much, I just want the 5k Lifetime Happiness points. 


Sims kept rolling a want for a rocking chair. The problem is that sims will always default to objects that aren't their beds. 

Crystal Meth - I feel like I was unwanted....

Surely, your name should have been a clue? 


Another birthday's among us!


Yeah, you can always tell which life stages I suck at most. 


Azure's turn...


Azure fared better with traits, but I'm afraid her jawline leaves something to be desired.

Azure - HEY


Azure - I am offend.

I don't care.


Managed to lessen the severity of her jaw with makeup and hair that frames her face. 

Azure - Thought this was a Rainbowacy, not a Prettacy. 

That jawline ain't no rainbow, honey. More like a monsoon. 

Azure - I feel so attacked right now. 



Sapphire's face structure is a lot more sound. 

S - I bet this plate would look lovely in broken shards sticking out of your face.

If not a little sociopath. 



Update on the cats:

They are still cats. 

News at 11. 


Crystal Meth is my actually my favorite. 

CM - You'd think social services would have investigated my name on the birth certificate. 

Hey, I could have named you Fuckface. Except Fuckfaces aren't notoriously blue. 



Michael Pence and Paul Manafort frolicking through the red berry bean farm. 

PM - I was promised hookers and blow for rigging the election.

MP - I was promised my testicles back. 


Jenna - UM


Azure - OMG THIS GNOME IS SO TACKY

Sapphire - NO MOM, IT WAS MY TURN TO MOP. CAN'T YOU DO THIS IN THE SHOWER

Jenna - MY INSIDES ARE RIPPING, OH, BUT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THE FUCKING LINOLEUM  


Donald Trump Gnome - All my kids were born in cashmere blankets and ate caviar from golden bottles. 

Were they conceived before or after you Ivanka castrated with your own Am-Ex? 

If you don't like the politics...I don't either, but this is how I deal with shit, a'ight? 


Blue Suede and the cats couldn't get half a donkey tail for the new edition...


Crystal Meth - Looks like my chupacabra impregnation spell worked! 



IT'S

ANOTHER

GOD

DAMN

MOTHER
FUCKING

GIRL

why is my game broken D= 



Named it Delphinium, which is evidently a bluish flower or some shit, I don't CARE



Sapphire - Don't worry, I can solve this, mom

O___O 



Guess what time it is? 

CM - Jello shots?

...no. Well, maybe...>___>

But you're only a toddler, soon to be a child, how do you know these things?


So what if I don't bother potty training or teaching them to walk or talk...pffffttt. 

You know, I joke, but there was a case made infamous among psychology studies about a girl named Genie who was left in isolation, locked in her own bedroom. She was never taught how to use the toilet properly, talk, or enrolled in school. Quite literally a feral child. 

Well, that was a cheery subject. BACK TO SIMS


CM - That was anti-climatic. 

Well, what'd you want, a clown? Balloons? Pfft. 

...I'm a bad sim parent. 


AHAHAHAHAHA

free vacation. 

That's cute. 

Bitch, even if you win a sweepstakes, you gonna be spending something. 


Didn't I mention how bad I am at parties? 

This is like...the only photo I took of it, it was so lame. Also, teens can't drink from the keg. They can drink from the bar, but not the keg? what?


Zola - Too...many...hormonal...teens...

Yeah. I also hated teens when I was a teenager. No, wait...I hated PEOPLE. That's right. 


When your hairstyle says "drunk by noon", but your nose says "virgin till 40s"...unless...NOPE, none of THOSE kind of jokes. MOVING ON


And Delphinium grew up. She's cute. 


Out of pure spite, I gender-bended her outfit. 


D - I am annoy.

ONE BOY. Would have that have been to much to ask?


Oh, I lied. Here's another photo from the party. 

Yep, that's pretty much what I do at parties, play with the cats.

If I went to parties. Can't go to parties, they'll be PEOPLE there. PEOPLE doing THINGS



Eh, no. I was the one who threw the lame party.


Oh, look. I built a thing! 

A BLUE house. Wasn't that kids show? About a blue bear and a blue house that sung goodnight songs to a blue moon? 

Kids shows are weird. 


Yo listen up, here's the story...


...about a little (big) family that lives in a  blue world...


And all day and all night and everything they see is just blue


Like them, inside and outside


Blue their house with a blue little window


And a blue Corvette

(Car Not Appearing In This Legacy) 



And everything is blue for them


And themselves and everybody around


'Cause they ain't got nobody to listen

(Except a certain omniscient camera bot) 


*record scratch* 

I only wanted to see you
Laughing in the purple rain


And this is where I keep the SOOPUR SEACRT PRAHJEKT


Kidding, it's the red berry bean farm. No legacy home is complete without it. No, really, it's the main source of funds. Cheating? Maybe. Caring? No. 


Blue Suede's birthday then came about on the porch.


Ah, what a well-developed trait list. 

Wait...that's kind of...my personality. 

=/


And here's Blue Suede. 

BS - I'm the quintessential middle child. 

So am I. Well, you count a cat as the third child.

SHUT UP


A dinner with the Sparkleballs.

Jenna - So, how was music class? 
Azure - Couldn't even get into the band room because the kitchen was on fire in second period. 
Jenna - Goodness, what happened?


Azure - We were assigned to make cupcakes in Home Ec. But Sapphire "accidentally" put Jared Nester's Rheubarb Crumble in the microwave for an HOUR. 
Winter - Don't see how that could have been such a HUGE problem...
Azure - Rheubarb Crumble was the name of his HAMSTER


Jenna - Winter, I think we might have a little serial killer on our hands.
Sapphire - I just wanted to see if it would catch fire!
Azure - Good Wright, if you wanted to blow shit up, couldn't you have taken Chemistry? No wonder the rocking chair's still smoldering...
Sapphire - Chemical concoctions don't BLEED
.__.


Kellan - Don't appreciate being bumped down to guest star for this chapter...
Spares and heirs take precedents over sleeping and pissing cats.
Zola - At least SOME of us piss in the box like we're supposed to.
Kellan - Sling yer hook, ya weapon. 


Delphy is quite possibly the most neglected baby in the sim world. 
Crystal Meth - I was woken before the sunrise. I request swift and just murder. 
NO.


Jenna - Need to clean or repair shit? Nope, time to jam!
Winter - Want to play Pour Some Sugar on Me on my fret board, bb?

I SO did not need to hear that. 


Prom time for the teens!


oooh, I know that feel. 


Nobody's in luck, apparently.


Oooooh, some spicy action 


A - Like seriously? Who's doing Gangham Style in 2017? 


Blue Suede - They ACTUALLY had on BLUE SUEDE. How could I NOT ask for a dance?!

If you were named Bukkake would you...nope, too far. Stay below a R rating, Chelsea. 


Awwwww, adorable.

Sapphire - Bonus points for wearing the face of an actual chicken. 

Annnnd it's ruined.



S - He didn't care for the shrine of him I keep in my locker made out of rat bones. 


Come on guys, you're depressing me. XD


ooooh, one love interest is a fairy. 


Greg is less impressive.



And Sapphire learns that spiking the punch with arsenic is bound to backfire on you.



Of course, Delphy was about 8 hours away from being swiped by a social worker. 

Whoops. 


Jenna - CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING DEEP IN MY BONES

Crystal Meth - We're the only sane ones in this house, Eggplant. 

Eggplant - Says the kid named after crank. 


All the family had to be out for various obligations and we get the most useless babysitter ever.

Babysitter - Herp derp. What's the purpose of life? 

Can you philosophize while giving her a bottle, pls?


D - HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SIT IN MY OWN SHIT, FAMILY

I'm TRYING


Jenna - I sense danger.


Jenna - FEEL THE POWAAAAAH YOU'RE SUPPLYIN
IT'S ELECTRIFYING


Jenna - Well, my pants are definitely greased now.

D=


The town was getting too glitchy to even tolerate, so I moved them into a semi-emptied Moonlight Falls. 


There was a few, uh, terrain problems.

Azure - Sure. Didn't need that leg anyway.


Crystal Meth - Really? This is how I go? Quicksand?



The cat had his own malfunctions. 

Kellan - My TaiL LooKs FOOkIn PHaLLiC

Delphy - This is all kinds of wrong


Zola - I'mma get chu *butt wiggle*

Kellan - Don't threaten me with a good time, luv...

NO, no more cats. Zola's old anyway. 


Sapphire - Why do we use plates when we could just eat from the dead carcus of our kills?

Azure - Because spaghetti doesn't graze in the field and moo, Ms. Dahmer-In-Training.


When I'm not forcing them to do something useful, they're usually dancing like fools. 

Azure - SLIIIIDE TO THE RIGHT, CRISS CROSS
CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH



Do all sims sleep in the rocking chair with their eyes open? 

Delphy - I'm havin a frighten


QUIT DANCING AND GO TO WORK/SCHOOL


Sapphire - Of all the places you could have chosen to play with your Raggedy Ann toy, it had to be in my way...

Crystal Meth - Don't listen to her, Hesper. She just wants to flush her latest amateur taxidermy failure...



The kids are still having grade issues. I don't think I've ever had so many delinquent teens in training.
Winter - HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A SODA FOUNDATION MACHINE WITH TRIGONOMETRY SCORES LIKE THIS?!



Having 5 kids makes the custom punishment tool necessary. I don't even know if punishment makes teens do their homework. 


I built a pool because summer. 

Eggplant - You sims will always baffle me with your addiction to submerging yourselves in water. 

We submerge ourselves in water because it helps us groooooow


Finally got fed with Azure skipping school, so I sent to her boot camp. 

Remind me never to have kids IRL.


Delphy is becoming a child! 


Delphy - The sparkles taste like schnozzberries! 


Oi vey, if that trait's not appropriate. 

Because I have no picture of her as a child. Siiiiiiigh, I'm so wonderful at this.




Extra funds meant we could afford a hot tub for the hard-working couple. 


And the romance is still alive after five kids. 


Crystal Meth is growing up!


Sounds like my middle school experience right there...


I would have posted a poll, but I doubt it would have gotten much traffic. So Crystal Meth is the heir. 



Oh, I do have a picture of Delphy. She looked like her sisters, mostly. 


Uh, I don't think time outs across the road in the middle of nowhere is advisable. 


Impromptu study club with some random townie child?

Blue Suede - Tony has 40 magazines, each magazine has 8 pictures of cars. If Tony were to make a collage using all the photos of cars, how many photos will he have to cut out? My question is: How many friends does Tony have before and after this project? I'm guessing zero. 


Crystal Meth learning how to drive. Winter's evidently supposed to be teaching her...using telepathy?


CM - Where are all these random townie children coming from? 

Townie Kid - I do believe you are in my way. 


I really don't know how the Moonlight Falls townies are still here considering the town only has a few rabbitholes and houses that I slapped down upon loading it the first time. 


It would be then that I noticed that the main reason the kids' grades were suffering so much is that there were many, many routing fails at the front of the school. So I downloaded a mod that adds more points of entry.

So...sorry, Sparkleballs. It actually wasn't your fault that you were missing school. 


OH SHIT

I missed Zola's death. 

Wow, this actually hit me hard. Anyone ever cry over Sims pets dying? I know it's a pixelated cat, but...after giving them personalities, you kind of grow attached. 

RIP Zola Sparkleball. You tolerated being purple'd and gave birth to two kittens. 


*canned laughter*



Kellan - Luv? Where'd ya go? WHERE'S MY LASS??!

)=


I put her urn on a shelf in the kitchen. Let's hope we get some hauntings. 



Where there's death, there's life to be celebrated. The eldest Sparkleballs are growing up. 


The family comes to celebrate...



Azure gains a good trait! 



Not that it matters, but her LTW.


Sapphire's trait list is interesting, to say the least.

Sapphire - Down with the status quo! 


Then I would notice something gross in Nrass Stylist, so I loaded Azure in CAS. The downside of body sliders. Azure inherited her mother's proportions to a degree, which lead to a painful looking waistline...


Needless to say, I had to fix it because it was just hurtful to look at. 


And Sapphire cleans up nicely as a Young Adult!


Azure's also looking good.

Then I promptly kicked them out of the house. =D


What does this thing even do?


Winter - Rains flowers. I would have preferred wine, but whatever. 


Wait, why is Delphy's IF already a teenager?


Oh. Another birthday. 





Delphy looks like her sisters. Boring.

D - HEY

Anyway, this is a lengthy post, so tune in next time to the Sparkleball Rainbowacy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment