Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Sparkleball Rainbowacy - Part 2 - Pervy Gnomes and Questionable Baby Names


Welcome back to the Sparkleball Rainbowacy, where sims stare into the distance like they just murdered someone.
Jenna - I still hear the screaming as I lie down to sleep.
Um.


You know, I should have asked about her traits before this whole endeavor.
Though honestly, I've never really had any annoyance issues with Evil as much as Unstable. 


Jenna - THIS FRAMMIN FRICKFRACKIN GNOME
Donald Trump Gnome - Stoves cook eggs and eggs are baby chickens. I am going to deport stoves and ban the boiling of eggs. I love eggs, I've raised many eggs of my own, I am the World Champion of Eggs--
J - GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY


Jenna - Come and get some pie, you ingrates.
She's having a hard time at work. 



Heeeey, you're with Winter. Stop that cheatin' wishin'. 


The cats are still cats.
Kellan - ARRGH YOU GOT ME
Eggplant - Dad, you're not even trying
K - AHH, I FEEL THE LIGHT GOING
E - Stahp, Dad
K - REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE




So Kellan was getting up in years and I feel like it was unfair that most of his adult life was wasted while Jenna was mucking about getting promotions, so I gave him some Young Again potion.


Kellan - Aye, I feel liek a fookin' lad again! Line up the poon-train!
NO.


Jenna - So, feel like date night?
Winter - Are we not still on our first date?

So they went to the Spring Festival and had some photos taken.


Jenna - How 'bout you be Kim Kardashian and I'll be Ray J?
Winter - Ooh, you're so bad!
o__O


Jenna - Oh, you sexy bitch, you know I like that STANK
O___O 



Jenna - Marry me, Winter Heck. We will have some heckin good fairy babies. 
Winter - OH MY GOD YES!!! YES I WILL


Sometimes I worry for my sim's mental state...I know she's a Daredevil, but come on. Roll wants to snowboard and eat dirt, not BE IN A FUCKING FIRE

WEDDING PARTY! *blows noisemaker* 

EXCUSE YOU
Rude guest - All under my umbrella ella ella 
MOVE




Awww. 


And I had to cancel Winter (heh) from going to work. It is YOUR WEDDING DAY, it's not time for WORK. 
Also, there's a zombified townie for some reason. Because my parties never go well, sims were starting to smell and get exhausted and nearly piss themselves and actually piss themselves. 
WHY DON'T THINGS GO RIGHT IN MY GAME
TEACH ME YOUR TRICKS, SIM GURUS



Pre and post Woohoo photos. 
Oops...my finger slipped on the controls and I heard two lullabies. Is that normal? >___>

My mods prevented Winter from taking the name Sparkleball when they were married, so I renamed her. To Winter Sparkleball-Heck. 'Cause I can. Any children will take only Sparkleball, for legacy reasons. I just...love the last name Heck. 


Annnnd for some reason, she popped out of bed to start a rally. Against rallies? Can't you die from that? 



Double pregnancies! 


Next few days were uneventful. Bellies got bigger, Jenna annoyed her new wife by playing keyboard at one in the morning...


Remember that YOU wanted to read a pregnancy book.
"They might need to cut open my WHAT to make room for the head?!"
Relax, you're a sim. All you got to do huff and puff for two hours and reproduce by plumbob mitosis. 
"What?!" 
I miss the Sims 2 event cinematics. 



DOUBLE LABOR
Winter - I THINK MY SPINE JUST SNAPPED
Jenna - AM I GIVING BIRTH TO A SIM OR A PORCUPINE






WOO! 


And the newborn babies look like any Sims 3 generic baby. 

Except purple and pink winged. 


...no, I do not remember who gave birth to who. 
This one's already trying to breastfeed through Jenna's shirt, though.

 
The babies were then babies in cribs...

And then we grew them up, because babies are boring.

LET THE SPARKLES CONSUME YOU

  Poof! It's a fairy toddler!


After her makeover, she then went AND FAIRIED INTO THE FAIRY CASTLE
WTF
I didn't know toddlers could do that. 


Winter helps Azure with her walking skill. In her under-roos, no less.


Meanwhile, Sapphire looks adorable. 


I was concerned that one child was looking like a clone, but Azure here has her mother's hair and Winter's wing style. Sapphire had Winter's original poo brown hair which I made purple-y blue, but has Jenna's pink eyes and also has Winter's wing style. 

WELL DONE NRASS/AWESOMEMOD GENETIC BLEND


STOP DESTROYING STUFF

I bought them a cat condo thing-y and they still have that cheap 30 dollar scratching post. These cats are just spiteful!


Toddler blankets -- for when you don't want to bother with nursery and crib traffic jams. 



MOAR BABIES
It's amusing to see all these Woohoo animations...it's like during the planning meetings for Sims expansion packs, one of the stipulations for new objects has to be "if the sims can fuck in it, it must be an option". 


Oh, we have a new gnome.
I named him Michael Pence.


Obligatory photo of a toddler in the toy box...


POTTY TRAINING WARS
Sorry, I can't make skilling toddlers interesting...


Zola and Kellan still adore one another...


Michael Pence - I must disagree with your public display of affection.
Kellan - Bugger off, ya puritan creep. 


Jenna - Swim-ming pool
Azure - Ladderless death
Jenna - ...this child is too meta.


More kittens! 


And more human kittens! 
Winter - Couldn't give me a week reprieve, could ya?
Time is simoleans, ma cherie. 


Azure - Why does she get the better hair?
Sapphire - I have arisen. 


All of your motives are green. Why are you whining?
Sapphire - I WANT MORE AIR TIME
Last time I checked, you didn't have the Diva trait. Shush.


Winter's maternity clothes are atrocious.
W - You could change them.
Eh, I'm lazy.


How many effing times have I had to move Donald Trump Gnome from this same spot?
It's scary how much you are like your namesake! STAHP


Toddler learning assembly line! 


Zola had her kitten!



OH

MY
GOD.

This is the angriest kitten I've ever seen.

I named her Melancholy. Because...sadness is equated to the color blue.
Kind of looks like Ron Swanson. 


Sapphire's always making faces like she's trying to kill something with her mind. 
She's kind of my favorite. 


Winter - I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT COULD RIP LIKE THAT
Plumbob - hehehe photobomb! 


How appropriate! 

Footloose, footloose,
dust off your blue...

AH SHIT. I realized I just smelled it wrong. S-U-E-D-E. 


Blue Suede - You spelled my name wrong. You must die.
Tone it down, Annabell Creation.


Oh, that's a perfect place for the baby. Sure.
BS - So these is my first moments? Inhaling the excretions of the human condition?


Ron Swanson Melancholy - I have brought forth the floods of my sorrows.
Wait, why is there puddles in the kids' room? 


Time for the tots to become kids. 


DIFFICULT UPBRINGING

She learned how to talk, walk, and shit!!!! What a bunch of donkey balls. 


Michael Pence Gnome - Did you use innocent chicken fetuses to make this cake?
GO AWAY

Azure's up to bat...


*flips table* 


Cute photo of Sapphire and Melancholy playing...


The bedroom is now adapted for the kids...though, I can see the crib becoming a problem later...


Blue Suede is becoming a toddler. So much birthday spam, I'm sorry...


Let's see, Winter's original hair, Jenna's pink eyes, and what looks like Winter's wing style. 


Makeover! What a cute pie! 

Okay, not so cute now.


I do love how kids can give toddlers bottles in this game. Both parents are exhausted.
Pay no attention to the red berry bean farm in the background...


I'm trying to get Winter into the Art Appraiser career, but I have a feeling I'm going to cheat with Lifetime Reward points because Spray Art is fucking slooooooowwwww


Some boom-shaka-laka in the shower later and I Pollinate Jenna one last time and set her to give birth to a boy, because they both want a boy. 


This is the babysitter I hired. I'm somewhat weary of a a dude in a beret thinking about kissing supervising the kids...


Yep. That's pretty much what homework is like.


Oh, how appropriate for the Halloween season, Jenna's in a Shaggy inspired maternity outfit.
Jenna - Hahaha. =__= 


Zola was aging up and then this disaster happened. 
Z - OH MY GOD I CAN SEE THE BABY
WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A SHRIMP
*Winter was off-screen hunting for some Crisco* 


Now Zola's old. =(


Then I noticed this weird command...I clicked it out of curiosity and Error Trap then reset her. 


Melancholy - hey, don't try to lick me after you were up her babyhole


Then we got a new gnome being ultra creepy. 
I named him Paul Manafort. 


Oh, I think Zola's traumatizing experience turned her into a Silent Hill creature.
Zola - i REprEseNT YoUR SexUal FRusTRratIon


And time for our little baby boy to be born!!
Wait...


GODDAMNIT
I SET TO BE A MALE 
So I got pissed...and named a baby Crystal Meth. 
Yep. 


Because Crystal Meth in Breaking Bad is infamously blue. 
DONUTS BITCH

Anyway...next time on the Sparkleball Rainbowacy...I do crank while surfing on a whale. 




No comments:

Post a Comment